Last week I nearly fell over a gigantic box left by our doorstep, only to discover my winnings from the Hachette Giveaway at Bookshipper's blog. Fourteen beautiful, brand new books:
- Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand (who grew up just minutes away from my hometown!)
- Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
- Close by Martina Cole
- He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not by Trish Ryan
- Made in the U.S.A. by Billie Letts
- Miscarriage of Justice by Kip Gayden
- The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston with Mario Spezi
- Off Season by Anne Rivers Siddons
- The Preacher and the Presidents by Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy
- Remember Me by Deborah Bedford
- A Rose in the Door by Deborah Bedford
- A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand
- Swine Not? by Jimmy Buffett
- Trespassers Will Be Baptized by Elizabeth Emerson Hancock
In addition to the Hachette giveaway, I also received Surviving Ben's Suicide by C. Comfort Shields (courtesy of Kathleen at Kathleen's Book Reviews) The Dangerous Joy of Dr. Sex and Other True Stories by Pagan Kennedy (courtesy of Kelly at The Optimistic Book Fool) and a signed copy of The Questory of Root Karbunkulus by Kamilla Reid (courtesy of StudentofSaga's blog).
That's a lot of books! These will keep me occupied well into the fall. And now, the burning question, which one do I read first?!
Have you read any of these?