I read ten books in September, two more than my total for August, putting me at a 74 for the year. I've almost met my low goal in the 75 Book Challenge, so I'm happy. My high goal of 100+ looks easily attainable at this point.
Here are my September reads:
- The Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen
- The Lost Diary of Don Juan by Douglas Carlton Abrams
- Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
- Enola Holmes and the Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer
- Midwife of the Blue Ridge by Christine Blevins
- Run by Ann Patchett
- A Great Deliverance by Elizabeth George
- The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
- When We Were Romans by Matthew Kneale
- The Torchwood Official Magazine Yearbook by Titan Books
I have lots of reviews to catch up on, and I'm looking forward to reviewing all of these. Life's been hectic the last few weeks and being sick certainly hasn't helped. I'm going to spend the rest of the day finishing up my reads for Banned Books Week, James and Giant Peach by Roald Dahl and Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson.
What did you read in September? Have you read any of the books on my list?