November was a good reading month for me. I read 16 books, putting me at 104 for the year. Unfortunately, November wasn't the best month for blogging. I didn't have a stable Internet connection for an entire week in the middle of the month, and that threw me off schedule a bit.
Here's what I read in November:
- Listening for Lions by Gloria Whelan
- Doctor Who: The Doctor Trap by Simon Messingham
- My Dad, John McCain by Meghan McCain
- Barack by Jonah Winter
- Dead Ringer by Mary Burton
- Darkness Under the Water by Beth Kanell
- Inside the Hub: The Unofficial and Unauthorised Guide to Torchwood by Stephen James Walker
- Birdie's Lighthouse by Deborah Hopkinson
- The Lighthouse Children by Syd Hoff
- Grit for the Oyster by Suzanne Woods Fisher et al.
- The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
- Doctor Who: The Forever Trap by Dan Abnett (audiobook)
- Doctor Who: Pest Control by Peter Anghelides (audiobook)
- Billowing Sails by Debora Coty
- Oblivious by Cyndia Depre
- The Book of Names by D. Barkley Briggs
Don't forget about my latest giveaway. I have a copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling up for grabs.