1. A Monstrous Regiment of Women by Laurie R. King
2. The Kerry Hill Casecrackers: The Case of the Lighthouse Ghost by John F. Warner and Peggy Nicholson
3. The Girls of Lighthouse Lane: Katherine's Story by Erika Tamar
4. The Berenstain Bears: The Haunted Lighthouse by Jan Berenstain
5. Drood by Dan Simmons
6. The Case of the Missing Marquess: An Enola Holmes Mystery by Nancy Springer
7. Afghan Dreams: Young Voices of Afghanistan by Tony O'Brien and Mike Sullivan
8. A Letter of Mary by Laurie King
9. The Mystery of the Dark Lighthouse by Laura E. Williams
10. Three Cousins Detective Club: The Mystery of the Haunted Lighthouse by Elspeth Campbell Murphy
11. Dear America: A Light in the Storm by Karen Hesse
Plans for March:
- Finish up the last few books for the lighthouse book project I'm working on.
- Continue re-reading the Mary Russell books in preparation for The Language of Bees in April.
- Catch up on reviews. I've gotten a little bit behind in my reviewing, so be looking for lots of reviews this month!