I wasn't going to do any official reading challenges other than my own (The Baker Street Challenge) and RIP in the fall, but since reading 100+ books for the year is main reading goal for the year, this is a natural choice.
The Details:1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
1. Doctor Who: The Taking of Chelsea 426 by David Llewellyn
2. The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Man from Hell by Barrie Roberts
3. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
4. The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
5. Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn
6. Dragon Bones by Lisa See
7. The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt
8. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
9. Death Cloud by Andrew Lane
10. Silent on the Moor by Deanna Raybourn