Bloggiesta was, as I suspected, a great event for me since my blog had been on hiatus for so long. I initially intended focus primarily on writing reviews, but thanks to the mini challenges and getting inspiration from the to-do lists of other bloggers, I ended up focusing on blog maintenance.
I completed the following mini challenges:
- Grade Your Blog, which is hosted here at Bookish Ruth.
- Google Forms challenge, hosted by Jen at Devourer of Books helped me create my first-ever Google Form.
- Organize Thy Books, hosted by Jenn's Bookshelves provided practical tips for organizing my review copies.
- Best Practices on Organizing Your Email, hosted by Trish at Hey Lady!, helped me tame my inbox.
- Setting Goals, hosted by Amy at My Friend Amy gave me a lot to think about as I set goals for my reading and blogging this year.
- Using Labels and Tags hosted by Beth Fish Reads helped me sort through my tags and better organize my blog. It also hammered home the importance of having tags easily accessible in the sidebar, something that was missing here at Bookish Ruth until this Bloggiesta.
Did you participate in Bloggiesta? If so, were you able to reach most of your goals?