Saturday, April 27, 2013
24 Hour Read-A-Thon Halfway Point
We're now at the halfway point of the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon, which doesn't seem quite possible. The day has flown! I've been cheering other readers on and participating in the mini challenges. I'll dedicate a separate post to collecting those. If you're on Instagram (The first person to figure out what my Instagram username is from gets my undying affection) or Twitter, you've probably seen most of them already but I think I'd like to archive them here, too.
I'll be switching over to reading next hour, 8 PM my time.
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I feel great. I’ve been cheering since hour 2; switching to reading next hour.
2) What have you finished reading?
Nothing, yet. Cheering has been my top priority. Hoping to finish one book tonight.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Kit-Kats. I am still super thankful for my cough drops, too.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
So many! Just a few of the more than 2 dozen (!) additions to my feed reader: