Saturday, April 27, 2013
24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Introductory Post
My read-a-thon morning didn't quite start out as planned, since I slept through my alarm. I ended up starting about an hour and a half late. I think reading late last night and the cold I've had for the past couple of days both contributed. Hoping to make it through today!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
City of Bones, since I just finished The Infernal Devices Series. I'm also excited for The Fault in Our Stars, since I've heard so many good things.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Kit-Kats! Although, I'll also be hitting the cough drops hard today, too.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a Doctor Who fanatic and lover of all things British. I tend to be a niche reader and right now I'm most at home with the young adult genre.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my second read-a-thon, and instead of reading straight through, I'll be spending more time visiting blogs and on social media cheering other readers on. That was so helpful to me last time that I wanted to return the favor.